Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- How Ruth Bader Ginsburg advanced fair housingby Andrea V. Brambila on September 21, 2020 at 11:12 pm
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died on Friday, is being remembered as a champion for civil rights, including fair housing.
- How women in real estate can carry on RBG’s legacyby Lynn Wheeler on September 21, 2020 at 10:15 pm
Reflecting upon Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's accomplishments, Realtor Lynn Wheeler was inspired to share her thoughts about being a woman in leadership.
- RE/MAX continues its tech acquisition spreeby Patrick Kearns on September 21, 2020 at 8:52 pm
The international real estate franchisor announced Monday it is acquiring Gadberry Group, a location intelligence data company.
- 5 lessons I learned from running 50 marathons: Robert Reffkinby Robert Reffkin on September 21, 2020 at 7:28 pm
Compass CEO Robert Reffkin, in a letter to all employees, shares what he learned throughout an impressive physical achievement.
- Leverage digital channels to be found & be connected with clientsby Inman Content Studio on September 21, 2020 at 5:35 pm
In the above session from Connect Now, Dhiraj Nallapaneni & Aaron Novello of Birdeye explore how you can make your team stand out from the competition and build real connections with prospects and clients.