Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Kerbox Media wants to see all agents in the video spotlightby Craig C. Rowe on May 27, 2020 at 10:15 pm
Founded by a former Southern California agent, creative services company focuses on all things real estate video, from market updates to Zoom-call coaching.
- Homeowners are unprepared for flooding in many cities: Reportby Jim Dalrymple II on May 27, 2020 at 9:03 pm
In cities with floodplains but no recent catastrophic events, few homeowners actually have flood insurance, according to a report by ValuePenguin.
- How Kofi Nartey transitioned from Hollywood actor to real estate mogulby Marian McPherson on May 27, 2020 at 8:39 pm
Veteran real estate agent Kofi Nartey shares his 17-year journey from acting to becoming the broker-owner of his own luxury brokerage, Society Real Estate and Development.
- Mets star, NYC landlord locked in rental disputeby Patrick Kearns on May 27, 2020 at 8:01 pm
Noah Syndergaard, accused of shirking his rent payment responsibilities, fired back on Twitter: "See you in court pal."
- Unshackling MLS data: It’s time to accelerate NOWby Sam DeBord on May 27, 2020 at 5:23 pm
The real estate data race is at full throttle. Broker, MLS and association initiatives are attempting to provide brokers with faster access to more robust data. Traditional policy is hampering that progress. We need a new model.