Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Traveling to a galaxy far, far away could be as easy as going downstairsby Lillian Dickerson on January 23, 2020 at 7:34 pm
The Agency's new $26.5 million contemporary craftsman listing includes a 5,000-square-foot Star Wars-themed basement entertainment complex and home theater.
- ‘Oh god lets leave’: Serial killer’s ‘torture basement’ horrifies agentby Jim Dalrymple II on January 23, 2020 at 7:24 pm
Stewart Weldon is awaiting trial for allegedly killing three women. His former Massachusetts home is for sale, and this week it traumatized a couple who visited the home with an agent.
- MyWeichert to empower 13K agents in lead gen, sales and marketingby Craig C. Rowe on January 23, 2020 at 6:00 pm
The companywide technology platform is Weichert's lead gen and business management solution powered by Inside Real Estate's kvCORE.
- Ronald Reagan’s pre-presidential home hits the market for $6.75Mby Veronika Bondarenko on January 23, 2020 at 4:49 pm
The Colonial-style home in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Little Holmby was built in 1938 for $12,800.
- Agent sentenced to prison for role in foreclosure kickback schemeby Patrick Kearns on January 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Jeffrey Detloff is accused of steering maintenance and repair contracts to companies that provided his own firm a kickback.