Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- The Real Word: The beef over Compass’ tech company statusby Byron Lazine on October 18, 2019 at 9:01 am
Watch Byron Lazine and Nicole White give a real estate agent’s perspective on industry-related topics. This week, the CEO of SoftBank, a funder of Opendoor and Compass, said he's "embarrassed" by his tech investments' results, which spurred quite the debate among Byron and colleagues.
- Inman News quiz: Think you’re on top of the week’s biggest stories?by Jotham Sederstrom on October 18, 2019 at 9:00 am
The real estate industry threw some curveballs. Take Inman's real estate news quiz to demonstrate how strong your talking points and cocktail banter are this week.
- Rent-to-own startup ZeroDown valued at $150Mby Teke Wiggin on October 17, 2019 at 9:37 pm
ZeroDown, a San Francisco-based rent-to-buy startup, has clinched a $150 million valuation. For $10,000, the company will buy a home on behalf of a renter.
- CRMLS strikes a deal with BoxMLS to offer open platformby Patrick Kearns on October 17, 2019 at 7:28 pm
California Regional Multiple Listing Service announced Thursday it struck a deal with real estate startup BoxMLS to grant its more than 98,000 agents access to modern MLS search tools, branded MLS-compliant virtual office websites and branded mobile apps.
- Here’s how to get your listings in the newsby Jim Dalrymple II on October 17, 2019 at 7:28 pm
Real estate publicity expert Audie Chamberlain advised agents to focus on their sold properties and identify a compelling story they can tell.