Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Redfin CEO reveals iBuyers paid agents less in 2020by Patrick Kearns on February 24, 2021 at 11:55 pm
In Atlanta, iBuyers paid buyers' agents 3 percent in 2019. In the fourth quarter of 2020, that dropped to 2.5 percent.
- Chase expands its homebuyer grant program for minoritiesby Marian McPherson on February 24, 2021 at 11:42 pm
Chase Bank launched its revamped Homebuyer Grant program, which will provide a $5,000 grant for qualified buyers in majority Black communities.
- Propertybase Salesforce Edition – Every Brokerage is Unique. Your CRM Should Be, Too!by Jennifer Leibow on February 24, 2021 at 11:21 pm
- Redfin CEO addresses the company’s diversity effortsby Patrick Kearns on February 24, 2021 at 11:14 pm
Glenn Kelman wants Redfin to be a "beacon for attracting the real estate industry's most diverse talent."
- Copper: The Everyday Real Estate CRMby Devon Broderick on February 24, 2021 at 11:12 pm