Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- 5 steps to securing your real estate futureby Danny Batsalkin on April 2, 2020 at 9:00 am
If you want to be one of the "thriving few" after this pandemic is over, here is a five-step plan you can execute during and after this crisis to set yourself up for success.
- How to take your listing presentation virtualby Troy Palmquist on April 2, 2020 at 9:00 am
In this new era of real estate, agents have to step up to the plate and leverage the right technology and tools to seal the deal. Here's how to keep it professional while working remotely.
- 6 lessons all agents can learn from relocation expertsby Dan McCarthy on April 2, 2020 at 9:00 am
A typical relocation client relies on “feet on the street” intel from their real estate agent because they’re “out of market.” Given the current global health situation, this description now applies to all. Here are a few relocation best practices to help you navigate.
- How to keep your team’s productivity levels up while working virtuallyby Chris Pollinger on April 2, 2020 at 9:00 am
Working from home is very quickly becoming the norm in today's world. To make sure you're keeping productivity levels up for both you and your team, here are a few things you'll need to double down on when managing a team virtually.
- Keeping it real: Let’s focus on building communityby Peter Lorimer on April 2, 2020 at 9:00 am
On this edition of “Keeping It Real,” a recurring podcast series on Inman, Peter Lorimer talks about the importance of being a good citizen in tough times.