Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Habitat for Humanity is building a 3D-printed home in Arizonaby Libertina Brandt on June 14, 2021 at 11:16 pm
In the midst of the race to solve an acute affordable housing crisis in Arizona, Habitat for Humanity is placing its bet on 3D printing.
- Bankrupt construction startup Katerra sued by former employeesby Libertina Brandt on June 14, 2021 at 8:18 pm
Former employees of the SoftBank-backed real estate startup say they were laid off without a fair warning.
- Chris Stuart shares the key to sustainable real estate teamsby Marian McPherson on June 14, 2021 at 8:01 pm
Industry veteran and newly minted Place, Inc. President Chris Stuart shares his thoughts on real estate teams, simplifying the consumer experience and creating a winning business strategy.
- Homeowners are losing their enthusiasm for refinancingby Matt Carter on June 14, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Mortgage lenders faced a double-whammy in May, with demand for both purchase loans and refinancing falling despite the fact that mortgage rates came back down after surging in February in March.
- Revealed: the crucial reasons some agents fail on teamsby Carl Medford on June 14, 2021 at 6:36 pm
With the failure rate for new agents so high, teams can provide an environment more amenable to long-term success. Why, then, do so many agents on teams still fail to succeed?