Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Grandmillenial? Japandi? 7 home design trends to usher in 2021by Marian McPherson on December 4, 2020 at 7:59 pm
From bold wallpapers to colorful kitchens and international-inspired style, designers share their favorite home design trends for 2021.
- Ellen DeGeneres was the secret buyer of Dennis Miller’s $49M estateby Veronika Bondarenko on December 4, 2020 at 7:25 pm
The beloved daytime talk show host bought the Montecito home from comedian and conservative talk show host Dennis Miller in September.
- Latter & Blum CEO on taking the reins of a 104-year-old brokerageby Patrick Kearns on December 4, 2020 at 5:44 pm
"Everybody has to get sharper," Lacey Merrick Conway told Inman on the challenges of running a brokerage in today's industry and amid a global pandemic.
- Elvis widow Priscilla Presley sells Beverly Hills estate for $13Mby Veronika Bondarenko on December 4, 2020 at 4:10 pm
The 9,000-square-foot Spanish-style home, which Presley purchased in 1975 after her divorce from the King of Rock and Roll, was originally listed in August for $13 million.
- Job growth slows in November — and real estate sector saw lossesby Patrick Kearns on December 4, 2020 at 2:18 pm
The real estate sector — which includes rental and leasing — added 8,500 jobs on a seasonally adjusted rate in November but actually lost 3,000 jobs if unadjusted for seasonality.