Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- Keeping It Real: Don’t take half measuresby Peter Lorimer on December 12, 2019 at 9:01 pm
On this edition of “Keeping It Real,” a recurring podcast series on Inman, Peter Lorimer talks about how to give your business your all in 2020. As we move into the new year, make a resolution not to do anything in half measures.
- Cincinnati is considering eliminating security depositsby Marian McPherson on December 12, 2019 at 8:59 pm
Cincinnati councilperson P.G. Sittenfield’s proposal would replace cash deposits with security-deposit insurance plans to reduce upfront costs for cash-strapped renters.
- This ’emerging job’ is quietly driving the real estate industryby Marian McPherson on December 12, 2019 at 6:07 pm
Compass, Zillow, Redfin and Realogy executives all agree that artificial intelligence specialists are crucial to the future of real estate. But supply, it turns out, isn't meeting demand.
- WATCH: Session Replays from Broker Connect Las Vegas 2019by Inman on December 12, 2019 at 6:04 pm
This Connect flashback is an in-depth series of discussions that reveal how top-producing agents got to where they are today. Get actionable takeaways that you can implement now on everything including growing your book of business, converting leads and choosing the right brokerage.
- Why teams are perfect for today’s real estate cultureby James Harris on December 12, 2019 at 11:00 am
Once the right group of people is brought together, the business thrives and allows for future growth.