Inman Real Estate News for Realtors and Brokers
- The ‘Coronavirus clause’ is now a thingby Patrick Kearns on February 24, 2020 at 10:59 pm
Red Oak Realty had to create a special contingency for a Bay Area property as the seller is trapped in the Wuhan Province, ground zero of Coronavirus.
- The 3 distinct eras of Compass growthby Mike DelPrete on February 24, 2020 at 10:57 pm
As the company navigates a large, complex industry and attempts to find its own place in the world, its growth strategy has evolved. Looking back several years, the company has clearly gone through three eras, each building up to Compass' current promise to agents. Can it deliver?
- New homeowners are flocking to Texasby Lillian Dickerson on February 24, 2020 at 10:25 pm
The greatest number of homeowners who have lived in their homes for 10 years or less reside in Frisco, Texas, according to a recent study by 55places.com.
- IBuyer aggregator OfferBarn releases updates to offer analyzerby Craig C. Rowe on February 24, 2020 at 10:07 pm
Red Barn Real Estate CEO developed a web app for accumulating and comparing iBuyers, cash investors and open market transactions.
- Homebuyers see fierce competition across the countryby Lillian Dickerson on February 24, 2020 at 9:27 pm
Low mortgage rates and a lack of inventory have created a highly competitive market. In San Jose, one homebuyer had to put 50 percent down and write a letter to the sellers in order to beat 24 other offers.